Returning Items Bought From a Retailer
Items purchased from a retail store must be returned to that store according to that store's returns policy. If that is inconvenient or impossible, you have the option of returning items under warranty (see "Lifetime Warranty" below) directly to Grainger McKoy by following the steps below.
Grainger McKoy is proud to make our products available through a number of caring, knowledgeable retailers. Please contact us immediately if you feel the store you purchased the item from treated you unfairly.
Returning Items Bought Online
We make it easy to return items, even gifts. Within 30 days of receiving your order, you may return merchandise that is still in new condition. If the return is due to our error, either by processing your order or by a defect in workmanship, we'll refund the shipping and insurance charges.
To return a gift for credit towards another item we sell, follow the instructions below. Please include a note indicating which item you want as a replacement. If, as a result of the transaction, you still have a credit balance with us, you can apply it towards another purchase from us within 30 days. If you owe us money, please include a check with the amount you owe.
To return an item:
- Contact us and inform us of the situation.
- Pack the item in a cardboard box (not a padded envelope).
- Send the item back to us via US Postal Service, insured for the item's full retail value, to this address:
Grainger McKoy: Returns
PO Box 2939
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Grainger McKoy warrants that all of its products will be free from defects in workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Please return the item to us following the instructions above and we will repair or replace it. If we deem that your item is not repairable and longer manufactured, you will be able to select another item of equal or lesser value to be sent to you.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
The GraingerMcKoy.com Safe Shopping Guarantee protects you while you shop at GraingerMcKoy.com, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety. Period.
We guarantee that every transaction you make at GraingerMcKoy.com will be safe.
This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at GraingerMcKoy.com. See guarantee details below.
Why is GraingerMcKoy.com safe?
Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50, GraingerMcKoy.com will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.
- GraingerMcKoy.com will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at GraingerMcKoy.com while using the secure server.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.