Introducing the Hand-Cut Knife, the ultimate gentleman's (and ladies') pocket knife:
- The blade disappears into the handle when closed...this design we are patenting.
- The blade is of the highest grade steel (S35VN stainless), made in Syracuse, NY. Developed about 10 years ago by famed knifemaker Chris Reeve, it is the Holy Grail of steels: easy to sharpen with excellent edge retention.
- The handle is 6AI-4V titanium. It has to spend 12 hours in a CNC machine get that magnificient profile.
- The handle is engravable with initials, company names, etc.
- The screws are also titanium…like the handle, they will never rust.
- The pivot joint has next-to-no-friction ceramic bearings.
- Only weighs an incredible 2.2 oz! Closed length is 3.5 inches.
- Each knife is numbered.
- We are using pink titanium screws for the Ladies' knife.
Engraving: We are able to laser-engrave the titanium handle with text up to 20 characters. This could be initials, company names, dates, etc.
Delivery: We are sold out of the Men's knife for Christmas 2019 delivery. Orders placed now will be delivered in January 2020. Note we still have Ladies' knives (they have pink screws) available to ship in time for Christmas.
Refunds and Exchanges: We will gladly refund or exchange your purchase, for any reason whatsoever. There is no time limit, but we do ask that the item be in new condition. See our Shipping & Returns for details.