Introducing the Hand-Cut Knife, the ultimate gentleman's (and ladies') pocket knife:
- The blade disappears into the handle when closed...this design we are patenting. It is a non-locking blade, so "couch flippers" adore the action of it.
- The blade is of the highest grade steel (S35VN stainless), made in Syracuse, NY. Developed about 10 years ago by famed knifemaker Chris Reeve, it is the Holy Grail of steels: easy to sharpen with excellent edge retention.
- The handle is 6AI-4V titanium. It spends 12 hours in a CNC machine get that magnificent profile.
- The handle is engravable with initials, company names, etc.
- The screws are also titanium…like the handle, they will never rust.
- The pivot joint has next-to-no-friction ceramic bearings.
- Only weighs an incredible 2.2 oz! Closed length is 3.5 inches. Open is just shy of 6".
- Each knife is numbered.
- We are using pink titanium screws for the Ladies' knife. (The pink appears more like a rose gold color than actually pink.)
Engraving: We are able to laser-engrave the titanium handle with text up to 5 characters. This could be initials, company names, dates, etc.
Delivery: We are shipping the same day orders are placed. Engraving may add a day or two to the shipping time (2 Day shipping is free to almost anywhere in the U.S.)
Refunds and Exchanges: We will gladly refund or exchange your purchase, for any reason whatsoever. There is no time limit, but we do ask that the item be in new condition. See our Shipping & Returns for details.